Thursday, August 16, 2007

Grant's Post---aka "DARTH GRANT"




This is Grant. My school is really great. I started Kindergarten yesterday. My teachers name is Miss Scott and she has a helper named Miss Susie. It is really great. Today we went to the Library and we saw around the library. And we had bees in our basement at home this morning-scary. Mom killed the bees and now they are all gone! And school is REALLY good. The bus ride is kinda boring because there nothing to do. We are on the bus for a long time (30 min) and I sit with my sister. I am really good at art. One of my friends at school is named Aiden and Ashton. Ashton is from France. Lunchtime is great because, I don't know. I ate bow tie pasta for lunch. Yesterday I had Chinese class. I learned a song that I can not sing correctly. But I know part of it , I think. But I only know it sounds like the song Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I have a cool new room, and I have BUNK BEDS!! I like living in Singapore it so green and everything is clean and no garbage on the floor. Here is a picture of me going to my first day of Kindergarten. BYE GRANT CLARKE SIBLEY

1 comment:

GrammynPapa said...

Hello Grant....What a little man you are! How exciting for you to start school in a foreign country! You will have alot of really neat stories to tell everyone here in the USA! And you will be able to speak a different language too! We are so glad you like your teachers & your bedroom in your new house! Please keep in touch & tell us all about school & things you are doing! We love you.....Grammy & PaPa