Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Party for WHO???

I called my sister yesterday to see how they are doing with that hurricane going on in her area. Lucky for them, it had changed direction and was headed more west of their location in the panhandle of Florida. I was so happy and relieved, but she then told me she had even more exciting news to tell me. More exciting than a Hurricane??

Kick butt sister, with her fab parties has snagged another celeb client in the LA area. Yes, Miss Mix Mingle Glow is planning a party for......can't write the name.....but here are the initials. B.S. No, not my hubby Brian Sibley. But another POPTART with the same initials. Hmmmmmmm....got you thinking???? Talk amongst yourself and see if you can figure it out!

This party will be one to tell the grandkids about one day!!!!! check her out at MIXMINGLEGLOW

2 comments:

MixMingleGlow said...

FUNNY!
Yes, another celeb client....
OOPS! I did it again! :)
Thanks for the props sista.
You know I love ya.
R.

GreenJello said...

If it's the B.S. I'm thinking about, I would have to say her initials fit her very well.

Ha!

(I found you sort of via the black box... I linked her from someone else's blog I was sent to.)