Monday, July 28, 2008

Hot Shot Sista! :)

As most of you already know, and for those of you who don't, my sister Robyn has taken her god given talent of throwing AMAZING fabulous parties and events and started her own business a few years ago. She rocks...and I'm not just saying this because she is related to me...seriously. For years she would throw parties for her friends, her kids, and family and you could hear people saying "OH MY GOSH, this is AMAZING! You should do this for a living!!" So she tucked away her Masters Degree in Education and created "Mix Mingle Glow". She's worked with some celebrity clients.....

Here is a cutie little photo of my sis (and possible new BFF??)


If you live in/around the Florida area and are in need of an amazing event planner for ANY event (I've seen spectacular weddings she's done, amazing birthday bashes, anniversary parties, baby showers, or any special event) please check her out. She is in North Florida but travels ALL over.

So proud of her. I knew she would be fab...just glad that the rest of the world will see it too. Click here to visit her site.

1 comment:

MixMingleGlow said...

So sweet...thank you! You are too much...more than I deserve.
Love you!
Big kiss,
R